Sunday, January 31, 2010

I saw the Collingsworths last night and they are very impressive. The mom plays the piano. No, I don't mean she just pounds it, she plays it extremely well. At the last quartet convention, she played with Dino, and I'd say she is equally as good as he is or better. One of the daughters was wearing a watch and that is the only jewelry I saw. I didn't see the dad's left hand to see if he was wearing a ring, nor did I see the daughter's left hand who is engaged. I also saw no makeup. Extremely refreshing.

Tonight it will be the Proclaimers and I don't know anything about them. Last night there was a huge crowd and I helped to fill the choir loft. There were people in the foyer and closed circuit in the fellowship hall. They also had chairs at the end of each pew. Remember when the Naz in Oskaloosa did that and the fire marshall put a stop to it?

Have a good day! High in the 60's here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment