Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today I spent most of the day at the beach. There were a lot of people there. I'll have to admit that it doesn't seem quite right to have a playground at the beach when you have all that water and sand to play with. A lot of people had their kids there at the playground though. I didn't see anyone in the water but I did see some dolphins playing just off shore. Their fins kept coming up for several minutes.

I wonder if anyone knows anyone in Ontario. If so, call them and see if they are home. It seems like most of Ontario must be here. Still no other Iowa plates though. When you three ladies get here maybe I'll see you and you'll have Iowa plates.

This sinkhole thing is quite serious. Three of the four east bound lanes of I 4 are closed now while they fix it. Another major north-south highway is completely closed both directions for repairs.

I will probably eventually come home, but it is sure nice to be out of the cold. It is only going to get better now too. I'll have to admit I do feel a little bad when I see MANY couple my age doing just what we had planned to do together. If he was here yet not only would it be more fun, but I wouldn't have to carry everything!

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Please avoid sinkholes. I only have one aunt that I like.

    ReplyDelete