Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day three at the beach was nice. Sadly tomorrow I will be leaving after the breakfast club to go back to Lakeland. I really like Lakeland the best except that it isn't close to the Manatee beach. It is really a nice beach for me to go to.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I finally saw an Iowa license plate. It was at the beach and was from Pottawatommie County. I didn't see any people around it.

I hope Lulu is as good as I've been told. If not, I'll be disappointed.

Have fun in iceland!

2 comments:

  1. Lea's been going to the beach several times each day also. Her beach is in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw Lulu at NQC. I never watched HeeHaw much so was not familiar with her but Margaret knew her. Yep! I still like ice cream-- doesn't even have to be DQ.

    ReplyDelete