Sunday, January 24, 2010

Good news! The Pfeifers are as good as I had heard. Between the three of them they play tenor sax, alto sax, guitar, and excellent trumpet. The women have very huge strong voices. They were good last night and this morning.

Jim Diehl was excellent this morning too. He talked a little about their son's death. An interesting fact about Jim is that he used to want to have Jim Zabel's job! As for me, I'd rather listen to Jim Diehl than Jim Zabel! He also talked about ordaining the first Nazarene pastor in Baghdad recently.

It is supposed to get to 80 today and then rain in the early morning and "cool off."

I just talked to Lee and he is on his way to my house to try to get the branch aff my roof. He is going to send me a picture of it.

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Hope Lee safely gets the limb off garage and no damage. I knew you would like the Pfeifers and J Diehl is a given to like! I can't believe you didn't hear the Pfeifers at Naz in Osky. Been several years ago but you've been around as long as I have. Oop! Well not quite! But at least in Osky! HEE!

    ReplyDelete