Saturday, January 9, 2010

I just got back from hearing Legacy 5 and they were great, as usual. I've now also seen plates from Hawaii, Wyoming, and Indiana.

Last night I went to a Blackwood Quartet concert, and they are not even close to as good as the Blackwood Brothers with Jimmy Blackwood! However at it I talked to a lady who knows Ila and Phyllis. Her name is Marlena Judge and she was in their Sunday School class a while back. It was about the time Lloyd died. I think she said her husband died last fall.

There was sleet forecast for here for this morning, but I didn't see it. Of course my drape was shut. Tonight it's forecast to get to 23 and that is near a record. After that, there is a gradual warm-up to start and it'll be in the 70's later in the week.

I thought of our church this evening when I got to the church. There were several big bags of grapefruit on the porch with a sign saying "free" on them.

Have a nice day and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment