Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If all goes as planned, tomorrow will be my third day in a row at the beach. Yesterday it was a little cool, but today it was quite nice. Early it was a little cool, but by the time I left at 2 I had moved to the shade. Today there was a dolphin playing just off shore and that was fun to watch.

In case you are interested (and I know Ila and Phyllis are interested) they do have DQs in Florida. I found one today and made a purchase. It was quite tasty.

Thursday morning here in Bradenton I am going to see Lulu Roman, who used to be on Hee Haw. She was the lady who was huge and had black hair and was quite funny. She has lost over 200 pounds and is still quite funny I'm told. I may go see her again on Friday morning in Lakeland.

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the beach! It is raining here. It freezes as soon as it hits the ground.

    ReplyDelete