Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tonight's concert was by the Crist family and was very good. If you are interested, all the concerts are streamed live on Saturday and Sunday nights. Go to www.lakegibsonchurch.com and scroll down and you will see the schedule as well as the area to click to watch live. Tomorrow night is the Taylors. They are 2 sisters and their 2 brothers who are all under 25 and extremely good. Last year the oldest had to drive all night to get the other 3 home so they could take midterms at college. One boy and girl are twins and they have other siblings too.

I learned tonight that (I believe yesterday) Tribute's bus burned completely in Texas. They blew a rear tire and a volunteer fireman was following them and got them to pull over. They wonder if an oil line ruptured and was ignited by a spark. They grabbed paperwork and jumped off the bus. They all threw sound equipment into the median and the bus erupted from rear to front. No one was hurt. It could have been a lot worse if they hadn't been stopped.

Phyllis about the van. It started surging at low speeds on the way down here (like in construction for 50 miles at 40 mph). Lee suggested I check the transmission fluid and it was low and I added up to the normal level. Funny thing, I had the oil changed at a WalMart after it started surging and they checked the box that they had checked the transmission fluid! I'm not sure if it's okay now or not for sure. I pay so much attention, that I'm not sure if it is still surging or if it's just the normal shifting action. I had it to a mechanic and he is supposed to investigate more and get back to me.

I just finished the last of my strawberries, so I guess I need to buy some more! When I came out of the church tonight, it was cold. I was wearing one short sleeved top and two long sleeved tops and needed more!

Have a good day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment