Saturday, January 8, 2011

Last night I saw the Booth Brothers and tonight Legacy Five. They are two of my favorite groups. I guess I was in the Canadian section tonight. The people to my left were from Sioux St. Marie, Ontario and on my right from Manitoba. The guy from Manitoba drives down here in 3 days of 12 hours each. That doesn't sound like fun to me. I've also talked to people from Ohio, North Carolina, Nebraska and, of course, Michigan.

Funny how I think of all sorts of things I want to include in this until I sit down to do it and then I can't think of them!

You really haven't seen the Booth Brothers until you've seen them in Lakeland. They grew up in Tampa Bay, and Michael worked in Lakeland and lived in Plant City. Jim's parents, sisters, and some other relatives were there too. It's sort of like a homecoming when they are here and they really have a good time. Michael had a sore throat and forgot to bring his vaporizer and went to Wal Mart to get one. He put it in his bunk with him and when he woke up in the morning there was dew all over his bunk. He guessed he must have bought one that was too big for the bus!

I was talking to some people from Ohio today and they asked what we did for a living. When I said we farmed, she said that would have been her guess. How do I look like a farmer?

Well, it's 10:30 here, so I'd better quit and go to bed. Have a good day Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment