Sunday, January 9, 2011

As I was leaving church this morning I saw a car leaving from Alaska. That was the second car with Alaska plates I'd seen this trip.

I haven't yet seen the lady at church who reminded me of Josie Kessler. There was an elderly man with a lot of health problems I haven't seen either. I wonder if one or both of them is in a nursing home or has died.

Tonight I saw the Rick Webb family. I had seen them for the first time on Friday morning. They are very good. Rick has a very well-trained voice. He and his wife used to sing with a group at Epcot Center. Tonight a friend of theirs sang a couple of songs with them. He is still at Epcot Center. He has an excellent voice and is very theatrical.

Tomorrow morning I have to take the van to a mechanic. He's the same one I went to once last year. He is old enough that he has a daughter in college, and he's never seen snow! He was so surprised last year when I told him how slick it is! Amazing! The van is fine at highway speed, but at 45 or less it thinks it should jump along part of the time. I hope it isn't something that will take a long time to fix and I hope it is something he can quickly figure out.

Have a good day tomorrow! It's 10:00 pm here, so I'd better get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment