Sunday, January 16, 2011

Of course Karen Peck and New River were excellent tonight. As I was leaving I saw something that I don't think I'd ever seen before. It was a vehicle with Prince Edward Island plates on it. I had to consult my map to see where that is!

I usually arrive early enough to watch the busses arrive and be unloaded. They almost all wear jeans except Legacy Five who arrived in khakis.

Last night I'll admit it was a little hard as I was watching the Hoppers unload. I had to think about how much Bob always enjoyed helping with loading and unloading. He would really enjoy being here, but I'm sure he is enjoying heaven more than being here.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Linda, you would BEST know how much Bob would have loved it but you are right, even though it is difficult for you, I'm sure he is enjoying heaven. Thanks for sharing about your room. Where are you on that campground list by now? Or are you even still on the list? Be SO VERY happy you are not here. It hasn't been cold today but not a nice day -- morning ice and night ice! YUK!

    ReplyDelete