Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4,2011

I left Jodi's this morning at 9 and arrived here at Pine Bluff at 6. As I was just south of Joplin I realized that I was really enjoying the drive. Some of you are probably aware that this past year of more has not been too enjoyable for me. When I was leaving Cracker Barrel I noticed they had petunias in full bloom outside in the ground - not in pots that could be taken inside at night! I took my coat off before I got to 71 and it now lives in the van! Have a good day!

Linda

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Coat off??!! Way to go, Linda! I am happy for you. Hope this will be best time EVER for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're having fun! The condensation from your exhaust was frozen before we went to school on Tuesday. It was pretty cold here!

    ReplyDelete