Sunday, January 23, 2011

Of course The Taylors were great tonight. I even made the www a couple of times I'm told. Now I've been around the world tonight! The oldest Taylor is 23 and sings tenor. The bass and alto are 21-year-old twins. The soprano is 19 and is the spiritual leader of the group. She recently started driving their van pulling their trailer and when she drives, they all pray a lot! They also have 2 older brothers.

I talked to two couples from the Cedar Rapids area tonight that I met last year. They live at the Florida Holiness Association Campground where I have my name in.

It was nice to hear that I now need a new faucet in the kitchen and Lee has the dehumidifier and a fan running in the basement to dry up some carpet. I'm a little concerned about a fan running unattended. Perhaps I'll mention it to him.

Have a nice day/evening!

1 comment: