Saturday, January 15, 2011

I went to a great concert tonight with the Hoppers. Tomorrow night will be Karen Peck and New River. Both groups are top-notch. As I was waiting to get in, I saw a man and his wife crossing the parking lot and he looked bunches like JD Sumner! I then found out that he is Roy Pauley who writes for Singing News and has sang with various groups. The Hoppers closed with Shoutin Time and he sang with them. He definitely has a deep bass voice like JD!

I talked to two couples that I talked to last year tonight. They stay at the campground that I applied for.

Now a little about my room here. I have a microwave, two-burner stove top and a dorm sized fridge. There is about 2 feet of counter space and a single sink. I do cook a little bit here, but not much.

It's been around the lower 60's here the past couple of days and is forecast to be about 10 degrees warmer in the next few days. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment