Saturday, February 27, 2010

What a surprise I got tonight! I went to the restroom before the concert and as I was going back to my seat I heard someone call my name. I looked and it was Ann Ames. She and Larry have been in Florida for a couple of weeks. We are going to go to lunch tomorrow after church I think. They are the first people I have seen here that I knew that I wasn't expecting to see. It's sort of funny because there is a lady that I've seen both in Lakeland and in Bradenton who always remembers my name. Whenever she sees me she always says, "Hello, Linda." Usually I don't even know she's around until I hear her. When I heard my name I assumed it was her and was really surprised to see Ann.

There are 4 religious facts.
1. Moslems do not recognize that Jews worship the true God.
2. Jews do not recognize Jesus is God's son.
3. Protestants do not recognize the pope as the head of the church.
4. Baptists do not recognize other baptists at Hooters!

Pastor always has to have a joke to tell on Saturday nights and Sunday nights. I thought this one was pretty good. (Plus I haven't forgotten it yet!)

Have a good Lord's day. Spring is just around the corner. I keep mentioning that so that it will be here by the time I get home!

2 comments: