Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm shocked while watching Jeopardy tonight. The returning champion's last name is Shrago, and he answered either 3 or 4 questions as answers, NOT questions! So far, it is time for the final jeopardy question and they haven't said anything about it. Usually if something gets by, they correct it. (Later) Well they never did say anything about it, but he got beat in the final round. Of the top 50 actors on the American Film Institutes list, only one was not a person. Who was it? See tomorrow's post for the answer. E-mail me your answer or call me with it so noone will read it on the blog.

Today I went to see Clearwater beach. What I could see of it was very pretty. However, it is all either hotel/motel owned or you have to pay to park and then walk quite a ways. You can't sit in the car and look at the water because there are fences! What a rip-off!

I forgot to tell about what happened before the concert Sunday night. The grandson of one of the ushers and his family were. He is 13 and recited (very dramatically) the entire book of James! He has an extreme gift! His mother sat on the front row with a copy to prompt him, but he never hesitated at any time. It was phenomenal!

In my travels today I saw several billboards advertising attorneys regarding sinkholes and also insurance for sinkholes! The one exit to Plant City has been closed for at least 2 weeks to repair one.

3 comments:

  1. Imagine that, an attorney having a bill board down there. I think attorneys had even more billboards than the adult super stores. I don't know the answer to your jeopardy question. I could cheat and look it up, but I refuse. I'll wait til the next episode of your blog to find out. Good tease - maybe it will boost your readership. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there something special about the name Shrago? They don't penalize for not presenting your response as a question in the first round. Did he mess up in the first round?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm experimenting to see if I can figure out how to be a "follower" on your blog. Not sure if I have it or not.

    Did you find out the answer to your Jeopardy question?

    ReplyDelete