Monday, February 8, 2010

I keep forgetting to mention that the last time I needed cash I got it at the Third Fifth Bank. What a name! It would be interesting to learn the story about it's name.

Today I had lunch with Ila, Phyllis, and Margaret. It was neat to see someone I actually know. However, I do feel like I know people at the Lake Gibson Church of the Nazarene in Lakeland. I really like it. This week I'm hoping to participate in some of their regular activities. I'm also going to do some investigating in Lakeland about housing for next year on a longer term basis.

Tomorrow after I get to Lakeland or Wednesday, I have to take my van to a mechanic that a man told me about. Pepboys seemed to think I needed $500 worth of repairs, so I'm going to see what an honest person thinks. Not that Pepboys aren't honest, but they told me there was a $13 rebate and when I got the form for it, it was expired! Do I plan to go to Pepboys for an oil change again? No!

I hear you are getting more snow in Iowa. It must be pretty dry there to need as much as there has been! Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. I love the 5th Third bank! I just like the name.
    I just sent you an email asking about Phyllis & Ila. I guess they're already down there.

    ReplyDelete