Sunday, February 28, 2010

I had a nice visit/lunch with Ann and Larry Ames today. It was nice to catch each other up on our kids/grandkids.

According to Chuck Milhuff: If you need a miracle there ae three simple steps.
1. View God as your source. Change from looking horizontally to looking vertically. Go to the main man.
2. Give to get. (Plant to grow.) It is a natural law. Look at what a kernel of corn does when planted.
3. Expect a miracle.

The Dove Brothers were excellent last night and Spoken 4 was good tonight.

Have a nice day and remember that spring is just around the corner!
2.

2 comments:

  1. One of the guys in the group last night looked just like Brian Bambrook. I had a hard time not staring at him to see if it was him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so jealous. You got to hear Chuck Milhuff. I remember him from Bearden days and he was so good. I'm sure he's only gotten better. Glad for you! Oh, yes and those Ames'. I knew they were down there but couldn't remember where. I'm sure that was fun. They are great folk!

    ReplyDelete