Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Today was moving day. This afternoon about 3 I went to Golden Corral since the orange I had for breakfast was all gone.

It is so interesting to see people who remind me of other people I know. One day at the beach I saw "Leonard and Rhea Pearl." At Golden Corral today my waitress was another of those experiences. If I didn't know that she had only given birth to boys I would have sworn that the waitress was Benita's daughter. She looked like her, sounded like her, and even acted like her. How unusual!

I don't think I'll be going to any concerts until Friday morning now and then Saturday and Sunday nights. I'm going to check in to doing some activities at Lake Gibson Church of the Nazarene this week too. I really like Lakeland and would like to find a place to stay here next year other than a motel.

Enjoy Iceland!

No comments:

Post a Comment