Thursday, February 11, 2010

Not much news here now. I have fouind out that these sink holes are quite common here all the time, not just when they use a lot of water to avoid freezing fruit. One man was telling me that one of the lakes here in Lakeland got a sinkhole under it a few years ago and lost most of it's water. He says it's coming back slowly. I'm going to go look at it sometime.

This morning I got new plugs and wires and a new serpentine belt and a new motor for the driver's window. I could possibly have gotten along without them until I got home, but now I don't have to think about having a problem with them. Funny thing, a private garage did it all for what Pep Boys wanted for the plugs, wires, and belt! Both estimates included labor. The man who did it is named Amaury Rivera. I don't know if he's related to Geraldo or not! Probably not.

So far I haven't found a place to stay next year that would be cheaper than a motel, but I'll keep looking. I'd even do something different this year if I could find something. I'm tired of moving from place to place and carrying and carrying!

It's supposed to rain and be cold and windy tomorrow. High in the low 50's. Sound cold to you? If you haven't heard, the government being closed down for snow costs us $100,000,000 per day! Yes, that's $100 Million. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment