Saturday, January 14, 2012

I see it's been a week since I've done this. Let's see. I've seen 5 concerts since then and played a few games of cards. Tonight's concert had some long distance guests that I shook hands with. They are from Belfast, Northern Ireland. The Hoppers sang at their church in Belfast. I seem to sit in the area where a lot of special guests sit. Last week the extended family of the boy who recited the book of Ephesians sat in front of me and this week it was the couple from Belfast.

I also got an appointment with an orthopodist for Wednesday afternoon. The lady who recommended him goes to him and also is a nurse.

The groups I've seen are Legacy 5, Ivan Parker, Tribute, Larry Ford, and tonight the Hoppers. I had never seen Larry Ford live before and he was very personable.

The card games played here are Red Trump and Donut. Donut is sort of a cut throat form of Red Trump and was created by the son of a man here from Manitoba. His name is Elmo, but I haven't met Bert or Ernie yet! I'd never heard of Red Trump before.

I've gone to chapel once and probably won't support it as often as recommended. Keep in mind that I'm staying in a holiness campground.

Recently I've had several very serious situations to be praying about. Have a good day/evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment