Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hello! Is anyone reading this, or am I just doing this to keep myself busy? Let me know if you are reading it!

Karen Peck was in a movie with Dolly Pardon and someone else who's name I didn't recognize. The movie is out now and has a two word title, but I can't remember the name of it. Karen is the director of a choir that won the competition last year, so they are the host in the movie. She even has a speaking part besides doing a song for it.

This was part of the conversation tonight:

Karen Peck: "I'm different than Dolly Parton."

Charles Kirby: "Yeah."

Open mouth. Insert foot. Dr. Kirby's complexion changed colors.

I'm really having trouble walking now, so Wednesday can't get here soon enough. I may have to start using the walker again.

Have a good day/evening and let me know if you are reading this.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Linda I am reading your blog. I have never been very successful at the comment part, so will see if I can get it to work this time. The name of the movie is "Joyful Noise", and the other star is Queen Latafa. Sounds like a good movie to see. I'll be praying the doctor will have a solution to your problem. See you in a little over a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I am reading but right now, I'm not too far from you. I often wonder too whether people are reading my blog but it is my log of what I am doing on a trip so I continue to write on it.

    ReplyDelete