Monday, March 22, 2010

Boy, people watching was good today at Golden Corral. Rhea Pearl was there complete with her red hair and greenish cap-shaped hat! I talked to her husband a little bit about another unusual couple. I guess this other couple goes there every day and sit at the same table. They wear identical suits every day complete with matching shirts. Today was the first time I had seen them. They were wearing white suits with pink and purple print shirts! Kids can you see Dad and me?!?!?!?! This man told me they have several identical suits including a pair that are catsup red! It made me think of Ed and June Sarver dressing in the same colors, but these are identical!

It's interesting to notice people who look like people I know at home. At church there is a lady who looks a lot like Lois Oldham only she's taller. She leads the 9/12 group and is a very good singer. There's also another lady in the choir who looks like June Sarver 20 years ago. I've noticed others too, but I can't remember them right now.

It's almost 10:00, so I'm going to quit for now. Remember to keep the warming going for me!

2 comments:

  1. You do realize that we don't have any control over the weather, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. According to the forecast, you should be coming home to a 70 degree day! Something for all of us to look forward to. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete