Monday, November 11, 2013

I'm in Lake City, Florida tonight.  It's 10 miles south of where I-10 and I-75 intersect.  It is very nice outside.  I got here a little late because I had a problem to take care of today.  Yesterday as I was driving along I heard a big noise in the back.  When I looked in the mirror I saw that my clothes bar had fallen.  This morning I had to buy some wire and fix it and then get everything hung up again. 

The concerts in Fort Worth were very good.  They were held at Southwest Baptist Seminary and it is a very nice campus in a very bad part of Fort Worth.  A friend of the president of the seminary said he had told him that about 1/2 the people on campus are armed.  I don't know if that was employees or employees and students. 

I had a nice visit with Diane Altes.  Her daughter is a friend of Jodi's and her brother is the pastor of the church I go to in Florida.  The church's web address is lakegibsonchurch.com.  If you look at it, you will find a listing of the concerts on Saturday and Sunday nights in the winter.  They are all streamed live.  They are all nationally known Southern Gospel groups.  Keep in mind that they are in the eastern time zone.  If you get snowed in, you could watch the Sunday morning and evening services live too. 

I'm about 2 1/2 hours from Lakeland, so I should be there sometime in the late morning tomorrow. 

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're handy with wire. What's the temp. It's freezing here. And snowy.

    ReplyDelete